|Package | PIN:||DBV | 6|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly Site
- One Test Site
- One Fabrication Site
- Extended Temperature Performance of -55°C to 125°C
- Enhanced Diminishing Manufacturing Sources (DMS) Support
- Enhanced Product-Change Notification
- Qualification Pedigree(1)
- Precision Supply Voltage Supervision Range: 0.9 V, 1.2 V, 1.5 V, 1.6 V, 2 V, and 3.3 V
- High Trip-Point Accuracy: 0.75%
- Supply Current of 1.2 µA (Typ)
- RESET Defined With Input Voltages as Lowas 0.4 V
- Power-On Reset Generator With a Delay Time of 130 ms
- Push/Pull or Open-Drain RESET Outputs
- SOT23-6 Package
- Applications Using Low-Power DSPs, Microcontrollers, or Microprocessors
- Portable- and Battery-Powered Equipment
- Intelligent Instruments
- Wireless Communication Systems
- Industrial Equipment
- Notebook/Desktop Computers
(1) Component qualification in accordance with JEDEC and industry standards to ensure reliable operation over an extended temperature range. This includes, but is not limited to, Highly Accelerated Stress Test (HAST) or biased 85/85, temperature cycle, autoclave or unbiased HAST, electromigration, bond intermetallic life, and mold compound life. Such qualification testing should not be viewed as justifying use of this component beyond specified performance and environmental limits.
Texas Instruments TPS3106K33MDBVREP
The TPS310x and TPS311x families of supervisory circuits provide circuit initialization and timing supervision, primarily for DSP and processor-based systems.
During power-on, RESET is asserted when the supply voltage (VDD) becomes higher than 0.4 V. Thereafter, the supervisory circuit monitors VDD and keeps the RESET output active as long as VDD remains below the threshold voltage (VIT). An internal timer delays the return of the output to the inactive state to ensure proper system reset. The delay time starts after VDD has risen above VIT. When VDD drops below VIT, the output becomes active again.
All the devices of this family have a fixed-sense threshold voltage (VIT) set by an internal voltage divider.
The TPS3103 and TPS3106 have an active-low, open-drain RESET output. The TPS3110 has an active-low push/pull RESET.
The product spectrum is designed for supply voltages of 0.9 V up to 3.3 V. The circuits are available in SOT23-6 packages. The TPS31xx family is characterized for operation over a temperature range of -55°C to 125°C.