|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Dual Supervisory Circuits for DSP- and Processor-Based Systems
- Power-On Reset Generator with Fixed Delay Time of 200ms; no External Capacitor Needed
- Watchdog Timer Retriggers the RESET Output at SENSEn ≥ VIT+
- Temperature-Compensated Voltage Reference
- Maximum Supply Current of 40µA
- Supply Voltage Range: 2.7V to 6V
- Defined RESET Output From VDD ≥ 1.1V
- MSOP-8 and SO-8 Packages
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +85°C
- Processor Supply Monitoring
- Industrial Equipment
- Automotive Systems
- Portable/Battery-Powered Equipment
- Wireless Communication Systems
- Notebook/Desktop Computers
Texas Instruments TPS3305-25D
The TPS3305 family is a series of micropower supply voltage supervisors designed for circuit initialization. Its dual monitor topology is well-suited to use in DSP and processor-based systems, which often require two supply voltages, core and I/O.
RESET is asserted when the voltage at either SENSEn pin falls below its threshold voltage, VIT. When both SENSEn pins are again above their respective threshold voltages, RESET is held low for the factory-programmed delay time (200ms typ). RESET is also asserted if the watchdog input (WDI) is not toggled for more than 1.6s typ.
The TPS3305-xx devices are available in either 8-pin MSOP or SO packages, and are specified for operation over a temperature range of -40°C to +85°C.