|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- ESD Protection Exceeds 2000 V Per MIL-STD-883, Method 3015; Exceeds 200 V Using Machine Model (C = 200 pF, R = 0)
- Triple Supervisory Circuits for DSP and Processor-Based Systems
- Power-On Reset Generator with Fixed Delay Time of 200 ms, No External Capacitor Needed
- Temperature-Compensated Voltage Reference
- Maximum Supply Current of 40 µA
- Supply Voltage Range ...2 V to 6 V
- Defined RESET Output from VDD ≥ 1.1 V
- SO-8 Package
- Temperature Range ...40°C to 125°C
- typical applications
- Automotive applications using DSPs, Microcontrollers or Microprocessors
- Industrial Equipment
- Programmable Controls
- Automotive Systems
Texas Instruments TPS3307-18QDRQ1
The TPS3307-18 is a micropower supply voltage supervisor designed for circuit initialization primarily in automotive DSP and processor-based systems, which require more than one supply voltage.
The TPS3307-18 is designed for monitoring three independent supply voltages: 3.3 V/1.8 V/adj,. The adjustable SENSE input allows the monitoring of any supply voltage >1.25 V.
The various supply voltage supervisors are designed to monitor the nominal supply voltage as shown in the following supply voltage monitoring table.
During power-on, RESET is asserted when the supply voltage VDD becomes higher than 1.1 V. Thereafter, the supply voltage supervisor monitors the SENSEn inputs and keeps RESET\ active as long as SENSEn remain below the threshold voltage VIT+.
An internal timer delays the return of the RESET output to the inactive state (high) to ensure proper system reset. The delay time, td typ = 200 ms, starts after all SENSEn inputs have risen above the threshold voltage VIT+. When the voltage at any SENSE input drops below the threshold voltage VIT, the RESET output becomes active (low) again.
The TPS3307-18 incorporates a manual reset input, MR. A low level at MR causes RESET to become active. In addition to the active-low RESET output, the TPS3307-18 includes an active-high RESET output.
The device is available in a standard 8-pin SO package, and is characterized for operation over a temperature range of 40°C to 125°C.