|Package | PIN:||P | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Overvoltage Protection and Lockout for 12 V, 5 V, 3.3 V
- Undervoltage Protection and Lockout for 5 V and 3.3 V
- Fault Protection Output With Open-Drain Output Stage
- Open-Drain Power Good Output Signal for Power Good Input, 3.3 V and 5 V
- Power Good Delay; 300-ms TPS3510, 150-ms TPS3511
- 75-ms Delay for 5-V and 3.3-V Power Supply Short-Circuit Turnon Protection
- 2.3-ms (PSON)\ Control to (FPO)\ Turnoff Delay
- 38-ms (PSON)\ Control Debounce
- 73-µs Width Noise Deglitches
- Wide Supply Voltage Range From 4 V to 15 V
Texas Instruments TPS3510P
The TPS3510/1 is designed to minimize external components of personal-computer switching power supply systems. It provides protection circuits, power good indicator, fault protection output (FPO)\ and (PSON)\ control.
Overvoltage protection (OVP) monitors 3.3 V, 5 V, and 12 V (12-V signal detects via VDD pin). Undervoltage protection (UVP) monitors 3.3 V and 5 V. When an OV or UV condition is detected, the power good output (PGO) is set to low and (FPO)\ is latched high. (PSON)\ from low to high resets the protection latch. UVP function is enabled 75 ms after (PSON)\ is set low and debounced. Furthermore, there is a 2.3-ms delay (and an additional 38-ms debounce) at turnoff. There is no delay during turnon.
Power good feature monitors PGI, 3.3 V and 5 V and issues a power good signal when the output is ready.
The TPS3510/1 is characterized for operation from 40°C to 85°C.