|Package | PIN:||PW | 14|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Supply Current of 40 µA (Max)
- Precision Supply Voltage Monitor
- 2.0 V, 2.5 V, 3.3 V, 5.0 V
- Other Versions on Request
- Watchdog Timer With 800-ms Time-Out
- Backup-Battery Voltage Can Exceed VDD
- Power-On Reset Generator With Fixed 100-ms Reset Delay Time
- Battery OK Output
- Voltage Monitor for Power-Fail or Low-Battery Monitoring
- Manual Switchover to Battery-Backup Mode
- Chip-Enable Gating -3 ns (at VDD = 5 V) Max. Propagation Delay
- Manual Reset
- Battery Freshness Seal
- 14-Pin TSSOP Package
- Temperature Range ...-40°C to 85°C
- typical applications
- Fax Machines
- Set-Top Boxes
- Advanced Voice Mail Systems
- Portable Battery Powered Equipment
- Computer Equipment
- Advanced Modems
- Automotive Systems
- Portable Long-Time Monitoring Equipment
- Point of Sale Equipment
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS3600D25PW
The TPS3600 family of supervisory circuits monitor and control processor activity. In case of power-fail or brownout conditions, the backup-battery switchover function of TPS3600 allows to run a low-power processor and its peripherals from the installed backup battery without asserting a reset beforehand.
During power on, RESET is asserted when the supply voltage (VDD or VBAT) becomes higher than Vres. Thereafter, the supply voltage supervisor monitors VOUT and keeps RESET output active as long as VOUT remains below the threshold voltage (VIT). An internal timer delays the return of the output to the inactive state (high) to ensure proper system reset. This delay timer starts its time-out, after VOUT has risen above the threshold voltage (VIT). In case of a brownout or power failure of both supply sources, a voltage drop below the threshold voltage (VIT) get detected and the output becomes active (low) again.
The product spectrum is designed for supply voltages of 2 V, 2.5 V, 3.3 V, and 5 V. The circuits are available in a 14-pin TSSOP package. They are characterized for operation over a temperature range of -40°C to 85°C.