|Package | PIN:||DGS | 10|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Supply Current of 40 µA (Max)
- Precision 3.3-V Supply Voltage Monitor Other Voltage Options on Request
- Watchdog Timer With 800-ms Time-Out
- Backup-Battery Voltage Can Exceed VDD
- Power-On Reset Generator With Fixed 100-ms Reset Delay Time
- Voltage Monitor for Power-Fail or Low-Battery Monitoring
- Manual Switchover to Battery-Backup Mode
- Manual Reset
- Battery Freshness Seal
- 10-Pin MSOP Package
- Temperature Range...40°C to 85°C
- typical applications
- Fax Machines
- Set-Top Boxes
- Advanced Voice Mail Systems
- Portable Battery Powered Equipment
- Computer Equipment
- Advanced Modems
- Automotive Systems
- Portable Long-Time Monitoring Equipment
- Point-of-Sale Equipment
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS3606-33DGS
The TPS3606-33 supervisory circuit monitors and controls the processor activity. In case of power-fail or brownout conditions, the backup-battery switchover function of the TPS3606-33 allows a low-power processor and its peripherals to run from the installed backup battery without asserting a reset beforehand.
During power on, RESET is asserted when the supply voltage (VDD or VBAT) becomes higher than 1.1 V. Thereafter, the supply voltage supervisor monitors VOUT and keeps the RESET output active as long as VOUT remains below the threshold voltage (VIT). An internal timer delays the return of the output to the inactive state (high) to ensure proper system reset. The delay time starts after VOUT has risen above VIT. When the supply voltage drops below VIT, the output becomes active (low) again.
The TPS3606-33 is available in a 10-pin MSOP package and is characterized for operation over a temperature range of 40°C to 85°C.