|Package | PIN:||DGS | 10|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Supply Current of 40 µA (Max)
- Battery Supply Current of 100 nA (Max)
- Supply Voltage Supervision Range:
- Other Versions Available on Request
- Backup-Battery Voltage Can Exceed VDD
- Power-On Reset Generator With Fixed 100-ms Reset Delay Time
- Active-High and Active-Low Reset Output
- Chip-Enable Gating: 3 ns (at VDD = 5 V) Max Propagation Delay
- 10-Pin MSOP Package
- Temperature Range: 40°C to 85°C
- Fax Machines
- Set-Top Boxes
- Advanced Voice Mail Systems
- Portable Battery-Powered Equipment
- Computer Equipment
- Advanced Modems
- Automotive Systems
- Portable Long-Time Monitoring Equipment
- Point-of-Sale Equipment
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS3613-01DGS
The TPS3613-01 supervisory circuit monitors and controls processor activity by providing backup-battery switchover for data retention of CMOS RAM.
During power-on, reset (RESET and RESET) is asserted when the supply voltage (VDD or VBAT) becomes higher than 1.1 V.
Thereafter, the supply voltage supervisor monitors VDD at the SENSE pin through external feedback resistors and keeps reset active as long as SENSE remains below the threshold voltage, VIT.
An internal timer delays the release of the reset state to ensure proper system reset. The delay time starts after SENSE rises above the threshold voltage, VIT.
When SENSE drops below VIT, reset becomes active again.
The TPS3613-01 is available in a 10-pin MSOP package and is characterized for operation over a temperature range of 40°C to +85°C.