|Package | PIN:||DDC | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- AEC-Q100 Qualified:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to 125°C Ambient Operating Temperature
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 2
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C4B
- Input Voltage Range: 2 V to 18 V
- High Threshold Accuracy:
- 0.25% (typ)
- 0.9% (–40°C to 125°C)
- Fixed Window Thresholds Optimized for Nominal Rails Between 1 V and 5 V
- Open-Drain Outputs for Overvoltage and Undervoltage Indication
- Internal Glitch Immunity
- Threshold Adjust Using the SET Pin
- Low Quiescent Current: 7 µA (typ)
- Internal Threshold Hysteresis: 0.55%, 1.0%
- SOT-6 Package
Texas Instruments TPS3702CX10QDDCRQ1
The TPS3702-Q1 is an integrated overvoltage and undervoltage window comparator in a small SOT-6 package. This highly accurate voltage detector is ideal for systems that operate on low-voltage supply rails and have narrow margin supply tolerances. Low threshold hysteresis options of 0.55% and 1.0% prevent false reset signals when the monitored voltage supply is in its normal range of operation. Internal glitch immunity and noise filters further eliminate false resets resulting from erroneous signals.
The TPS3702-Q1 does not require any external resistors for setting overvoltage and undervoltage reset thresholds, which further increases overall accuracy and reduces solution size and cost. The SET pin is used to select between the two available threshold voltages designed into each device. A separate SENSE input pin and VDD pin allow for the redundancy sought by safety-critical and high-reliability systems. This device also features independent reset outputs for the OV and UV pins; as a result of the open-drain configuration, UV and OV can be tied together.
This device has a low typical quiescent current specification of 7 µA. The TPS3702-Q1 is suitable for automotive applications and is qualified for AEC-Q100 Grade 1.