|Package | PIN:||DGN | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Power-On Reset Generator With Fixed Delay Time of 200 ms (No External Capacitor Needed)
- Precision Supply Voltage Monitor: 2.5 V, 3 V,
3.3 V, and 5 V
- Pin-for-Pin Compatible With the MAX705 Through MAX708 Series
- Integrated Watchdog Time (TPS3705-xx Only)
- Voltage Monitor for Power-Fail or Low-Battery Warning
- Maximum Supply Current of 50 µA
- 8-Pin MSOP and 8-Pin SOIC Packages
- Temperature Range: –40°C to 85°C
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS3705-50DGN
The TPS370x-xx family of microprocessor supply-voltage supervisors provide circuitinitialization and timing supervision, primarily for DSP and processor-based systems.
During power-on, RESET is asserted when the supply voltageVDD becomes higher than 1.1 V. Thereafter, the supply voltage supervisormonitors VDD and keeps RESET active as long asVDD remains below the threshold voltage VIT+. Whenthe supply voltage drops below the threshold voltage VIT–, the outputbecomes active (low) again. No external components are required. All the devices of this familyhave a fixed-sense threshold voltage VIT– set by an internal voltagedivider.
The product spectrum is designed for supply voltages of 2.5 V, 3 V, 3.3 V, and 5 V. Thecircuits are available in either 8-pin MSOP or standard SOIC packages. The TPS370x-xx devices arecharacterized for operation over a temperature range of −40°C to 85°C.