|Package | PIN:||DSE | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: -40°C to 125°C Ambient Operating TemperatureRange
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 2
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C6
- Wide Supply Voltage Range: 1.8 V to 18 V
- Adjustable Threshold: Down to 400 mV
- High Threshold Accuracy:
- 1.0% Over Temperature
- 0.25% (Typical)
- Low Quiescent Current: 5.5 µA (Typical)
- Open-Drain Output
- Internal Hysteresis: 5.5 mV (Typical)
- Temperature Range: –40°C to +125°C
- 1.5-mm × 1.5-mm WSON-6
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS3710QDSERQ1
The TPS3710-Q1wide-supply voltage detector operates over a 1.8-V to 18-V range. The device has a high-accuracycomparator with an internal 400-mV reference and an open-drain output rated to 18 V for precisionvoltage detection. The monitored voltage can be set with the use of external resistors.
The OUT pin is driven low when the voltage at the SENSE pin drops below(VIT–), and goes high when the voltage returns above the respectivethreshold (VIT+). The comparator in the TPS3710-Q1 includes built-inhysteresis for filtering to reject brief glitches, thereby ensuring stable output operation withoutfalse triggering.
The TPS3710-Q1 isavailable in a 1.5-mm × 1.5-mm 6-pin WSONpackage, and is specified over the junction temperature range of –40°C to +125°C.