|Package | PIN:||DDC | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Wide Supply Voltage Range: 1.8 V to 36 V
- Adjustable Threshold: Down to 400 mV
- Open-Drain Output for Undervoltage Detection
- Low Quiescent Current: 7 µA (Typical)
- High Threshold Accuracy:
- 0.75% Over Temperature
- 0.25% (Typical)
- Internal Hysteresis: 5.5 mV (Typical)
- Temperature Range: –40°C to +125°C
- Package: SOT-6
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS3711DDCR
The TPS3711 wide-supply voltage comparator operates over a 1.8-V to 36-V range. Thedevice has a precision comparator with an internal 400-mV reference and an open-drain output ratedto 25 V for undervoltage detection. Set the monitored voltage with the use of externalresistors.
OUT is driven low when the voltage at the SENSE pin drops below the negative threshold,and goes high when the voltage returns above the positive threshold. The comparator in the TPS3711includes built-in hysteresis for noise rejection, thereby ensuring stable output operation withoutfalse triggering.
The TPS3711 is available in a SOT-6 package, and is specified over the junctiontemperature range of –40°C to +125°C.