|Package | PIN:||DBV | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to 125°C Ambient Operating Temperature Range
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level H2
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C4B
- Two-Channel Detectors in Small Packages
- High-Accuracy Threshold and Hysteresis: 1.0%
- Low Quiescent Current: 2 µA (typ)
- Adjustable Detection Voltage Down to 1.2 V
- 5% and 10% Hysteresis Options
- Temperature Range: –40°C to +125°C
- Push-Pull (TPS3779-Q1) and Open-Drain (TPS3780-Q1) Output Options
- Available in an SOT-23 Package
Texas Instruments TPS3780BQDBVRQ1
The TPS3779-Q1 and TPS3780-Q1 are a family of high-accuracy, two-channel voltage detectors featuring low power and small solution size. The SENSE1 and SENSE2 inputs include hysteresis to reject brief glitches, thus ensuring stable output operation without false triggering. This device family offers different factory-set hysteresis options of 5% or 10%.
The TPS3779-Q1 and TPS3780-Q1 have adjustable SENSEx inputs that can be configured by an external resistor divider. When the voltage at the SENSE1 or SENSE2 input goes below the falling threshold, OUT1 or OUT2 is driven low, respectively. When SENSE1 or SENSE2 rises above the rising threshold, OUT1 or OUT2 goes high, respectively.
The devices have a very low quiescent current of 2 µA (typical) and provide a precise, space-conscious solution for voltage detection suitable for low-power, system-monitoring, and portable applications. The TPS3779-Q1 and TPS3780-Q1 operate from 1.5 V to 5.5 V, over the –40°C to +125°C temperature range.