|Package | PIN:||DCK | 5|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Small, 5-Pin SC-70 (SOT-323) Package
- Supply Current of 9 µA
- Power-On Reset Generator With Fixed Delay Time
- TPS3800 = 100 ms
- TPS3801 = 200 ms
- TPS3802 = 400 ms
- Precision Supply Voltage Monitor 1.8 V, 2.5 V,
2.7 V, 3 V, 3.3 V, 5 V, and Adjustable
- Manual Reset Input (Except TPS3801-01)
- Temperature Range: –40°C to +85°C
- Applications Using DSPs, Microcontrollers, or Microprocessors
- Wireless Communication Systems
- Portable/Battery-Powered Equipment
- Programmable Controls
- Intelligent Instruments
- Industrial Equipment
- Notebook/Desktop Computers
- Automotive Systems
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS3801-01DCKR
The TPS380x family of supervisory circuits monitor supply voltages to provide circuit initialization and timing supervision, primarily for DSPs and other processor-based systems.
These devices assert a push-pull RESET signal when the SENSE (adjustable version) or VDD (fixed version) drops below a preset threshold. The RESET output remains asserted for the factory programmed delay time after the SENSE or VDD return above its threshold.
The TPS380x devices, except the TPS3801-01, incorporate a manual reset input (MR). A low level at MR causes RESET to become active.
The TPS380x uses a precision reference to achieve an overall threshold accuracy of 2%—2.5%. These devices are available in a 5-pin SC-70 package, which is only about half the size of a 5-pin SOT-23 package.
The TPS380x devices are fully specified over a temperature range of –40°C to +85°C.