|Package | PIN:||DCK | 5|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Two Supply Monitors in One Package
- One Monitor with Fixed High-Accuracy Thresholds for System Supply Monitoring
- Second Monitor with Variable Threshold and 30mV Hysteresis to Provide Failsafe
- Very Low Quiescent Current: 3.5µA typ
- High Threshold Accuracy: 1% max (0°C to +85°C)
- Open-Drain Reset Outputs
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +85°C
- Ultra-Small SC70-5 Package
- DSP, Microcontroller, or Microprocessor Applications Requiring User-Selected Delay Times
- Notebook/Desktop Computers
- PDAs and SmartPhones
- Other Hand-Held Products
- Portable, Battery-Powered Products
- FPGA/ASIC Applications
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS3807A30DCKT
The TPS3807 family microprocessor supervisory circuits monitor system voltages as low as 1.225V. These devices assert an open-drain RSTVDD signal when the VDD voltage drops below a preset threshold. The RSTVDD output remains asserted until the VDD voltage returns above its threshold. The device also provides an additional RSTSENSE output for a SENSE input with adjustable thresholds and hysteresis.
The TPS3807 uses a precision reference to achieve 1% threshold accuracy. The TPS3807 has a very low typical quiescent current of 3.5µA, so it is well-suited to battery-powered applications. It is available in a small SC70-5 package, which is half the size of a SOT-23 package, and is fully specified over a temperature range of -40°C to +85°C.