|Package | PIN:||DBV | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Power-On Reset Generator With Adjustable Delay Time: 1.25 ms to 10 s
- Very Low Quiescent Current: 2.4 µA Typical
- High Threshold Accuracy: 0.5% Typical
- Fixed Threshold Voltages for Standard Voltage Rails From 1.2 V to 5 V and Adjustable Voltage Down to 0.4 V Are Available
- Manual Reset (MR) Input
- Open-Drain RESET Output
- Temperature Range: –40°C to +125°C
- Small SOT-23 Package and WSON Package (TPS3808G01QDRVRQ1 only)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS3808G30QDBVRQ1
The TPS3808Gxx-Q1 microprocessor supervisory circuits monitor system voltages from 0.4 Vto 5 V, asserting an open-drain RESET signal when the SENSE voltage dropsbelow a preset threshold or when the manual reset (MR) pin drops to a logiclow. The RESET output remains low for the user-adjustable delay time afterthe SENSE voltage and MR return above their thresholds.
The TPS3808Gxx-Q1 device uses a precision reference to achieve 0.5% threshold accuracyfor VIT ≤ 3.3 V. The reset delay time can be set to 20 ms by disconnectingthe CT pin, 300 ms by connecting the CT pin toVDD using a resistor, or can be user-adjusted from 1.25 ms to 10 s byconnecting the CT pin to an external capacitor. The TPS3808Gxx-Q1 has a verylow typical quiescent current of 2.4 µA, so it is well suited for battery-powered applications. Thedevice is available in a small SOT-23 package (one option available in WSON) and is fully specifiedover a temperature range of –40°C to +125°C (TJ).
For more information about TIs voltage supervisor portfolio, visit theSupervisor andReset IC Overview Page page.