|Package | PIN:||DBV | 3|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly Site
- One Test Site
- One Fabrication Site
- Extended Temperature Performance of -55°C to 125°C
- Enhanced Diminishing Manufacturing Sources (DMS) Support
- Enhanced Product-Change Notification
- Qualification Pedigree(1)
- 3-Pin SOT-23 Package
- Supply Current of 9 µA (Typical)
- Precision Supply Voltage Monitor 2.5 V, 3 V, 3.3 V, 5 V
- Power-On Reset Generator With Fixed Delay Time of 200 ms
- Pin-for-Pin Compatible With MAX 809
(1) Component qualification in accordance with JEDEC and industry standards to ensure reliable operation over an extended temperature range. This includes, but is not limited to, Highly Accelerated Stress Test (HAST) or biased 85/85, temperature cycle, autoclave or unbiased HAST, electromigration, bond intermetallic life, and mold compound life. Such qualification testing should not be viewed as justifying use of this component beyond specified performance and environmental limits.
Texas Instruments TPS3809K33MDBVREP
The TPS3809 family of supervisory circuits provides circuit initialization and timing supervision, primarily for DSPs and processor-based systems.
During power-on, RESET is asserted when the supply voltage VDD becomes higher than 1.1 V. Thereafter, the supervisory circuit monitors VDD and keeps RESET active as long as VDD remains below the threshold voltage VIT. An internal timer delays the return of the output to the inactive state (high) to ensure proper system reset. The delay time, td(typ) = 200 ms, starts after VDD has risen above the VIT. When the supply voltage drops below the VIT, the output becomes active (low) again. No external components are required. All the devices of this family have a fixed-sense VIT set by an internal voltage divider.
The product spectrum is designed for supply voltages of 2.5 V, 3 V, 3.3 V, and 5 V. The circuits are available in a 3-pin SOT-23 package. The TPS3809 devices are characterized for operation over a temperature range of -55°C to 125°C.