|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||T (-40 to 105)|
- Ultralow Supply Current: 380 nA
- Wide Supply Voltage Range: 4.5 V to 18 V
- High Threshold Accuracy: ±2.5%
- Internal Hysteresis
- Push-Pull Output
- 20-ms (max) Delay Timing
- Factory-Trimmed, Fixed-Voltage Thresholds
- Specified Operating Temperature Range:
–40°C to +85°C
- Operational from –40°C to +105°C
- Package: 5-Pin SOT
Texas Instruments TPS3847108DBVR
The TPS3847 family consists of wide operating voltage, ultralow-current devices that monitor the voltage at the supply pin. The device asserts an active-low reset signal whenever the VCC supply voltage drops below the factory-trimmed reset threshold voltage. The reset output remains asserted for 20 ms (max) after the VCC voltage rises above the threshold voltage.
The ultralow current consumption of 380 nA combined with 18-V capability makes the TPS3847 ideal for use in low-power and portable applications.
The TPS3847 features precision, factory-trimmed threshold voltages and extremely low-power operation. The TPS3847 is available in an industry-standard, 5-pin, SOT package.