|Package | PIN:||DRC | 10|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- AEC-Q100 Qualified with the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to 125°C Ambient Operating TemperatureRange
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 2
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C4B
- Input Voltage Range: VDD = 1.6 V to 6.5 V
- 0.8% Voltage Threshold Accuracy (Max)
- Low Supply Current: IDD = 10 µA (typ)
- User-Programmable Watchdog Timeout
- User-Programmable Reset Delay
- Factory Programmed Precision Watchdog and Reset Timers:
- ±15% Accurate WDT and RST Delays
- Open-Drain Outputs
- Precision Over- and Undervoltage Monitoring:
- Supports Common Rails from 0.9 V to 5.0 V
- 4% and 7% Fault Windows Available
- 0.5% Hysteresis
- Watchdog Disable Feature
- Available in a Small 3-mm × 3-mm, 10-Pin VSON Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS3850H12QDRCRQ1
The TPS3850-Q1 combines a precision voltage supervisor with a programmable windowwatchdog timer. The TPS3850-Q1 window comparator achieves 0.8% accuracy (–40°C to +125°C) for bothovervoltage (VIT+(OV)) and undervoltage (VIT–(UV))thresholds. The TPS3850-Q1 also includes accurate hysteresis on both thresholds, making the deviceideal for use with tight tolerance systems. The supervisor RESET delay canbe set by factory-programmed default delay settings, or programmed by an external capacitor. Thefactory-programmed RESET delay features a 15% accuracy, high-precision delaytiming.
The TPS3850-Q1 includes a programmable window watchdog timer for a wide variety ofapplications. The dedicated watchdog output (WDO) enables increasedresolution to help determine the nature of fault conditions. The window watchdog timeouts can beset by factory-programmed default delay settings, or programmed by an external capacitor. Thewatchdog can be disabled via logic pins to avoid undesired watchdog timeouts during the developmentprocess.
The TPS3850-Q1 is available in a small 3.00-mm ×
3.00-mm, 10-pin VSON package. The TPS3850-Q1 features wettable flanks for easy opticalinspection.