|Package | PIN:||DRB | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- AEC-Q100 Qualified with the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to 125°C Ambient Operating TemperatureRange
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 2
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C4B
- Input Voltage Range: VDD = 1.6 V to 6.5 V
- 1% Voltage Threshold Accuracy
- Low Supply Current: IDD = 10 µA (typ)
- User-Programmable Watchdog Timeout
- Factory Programmed Precision Watchdog and Reset Timers:
- ±15% Accurate WDT and RST Delays
- Open-Drain Outputs
- Precision Undervoltage Monitoring:
- Supports Common Rails from 1.8 V to 5.0 V
- 4% and 7% Undervoltage Thresholds Available
- 0.5% Hysteresis
- Watchdog Disable Feature
- Available in a Small 3-mm × 3-mm, 8-Pin VSON Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS3851G30SQDRBRQ1
The TPS3851-Q1 device combines a precision voltage supervisor with a programmablewatchdog timer. The TPS3851-Q1 comparator achieves a 0.8% accuracy (–40°C to +125°C) for theundervoltage (VITN) threshold. The TPS3851-Q1 also includes accuratehysteresis on the undervoltage threshold making the device ideal for use with tight tolerancesystems. The supervisor RESET delay features a 15% accuracy, high-precisiondelay timing.
The TPS3851-Q1 includes a programmable watchdog timer for a wide variety ofapplications. The dedicated watchdog output (WDO) enables increasedresolution to help determine the nature of fault conditions. The watchdog timeouts can beprogrammed either by an external capacitor, or by factory-programmed default delay settings. Thewatchdog can be disabled via logic pins to avoid undesired watchdog timeouts during the developmentprocess.
The TPS3851-Q1 is available in a small 3.00-mm × 3.00-mm, 8-pin VSON package. TheTPS3851-Q1 features wettable flanks that allow for easy optical inspection.