|Package | PIN:||DRB | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- 0.8% Voltage Threshold Accuracy
- Precision Undervoltage Monitoring:
- Supports Common Rails from 1.8 V to 5.0 V
- 4% and 7% Undervoltage Thresholds Available
- 0.5% Hysteresis
- Factory-Programmed Precision Watchdog and Reset Timers:
- ±15% Accurate WDT and RST Delays
- Watchdog Disable Feature
- User-Programmable Watchdog Timeout
- Input Voltage Range: VDD = 1.6 V to 6.5 V
- Low Quiescent Current: IDD = 10 µA (typ)
- Open-Drain Outputs
- Manual Reset Input (MR)
- Available in a Small 3-mm × 3-mm, 8-Pin VSON Package
- Junction Operating Temperature Range:
–40°C to +125°C
Texas Instruments TPS3851H25EDRBR
The TPS3851 combines a precision voltage supervisor with a programmable watchdog timer. The TPS3851 comparator achieves a 0.8% accuracy (–40°C to +125°C) for the undervoltage (VITN) threshold. The TPS3851 also includes accurate hysteresis on the undervoltage threshold making the device ideal for use with tight tolerance systems. The supervisor RESET delay features a 15% accuracy, high-precision delay timing.
The TPS3851 includes a programmable watchdog timer for a wide variety of applications. The dedicated watchdog output (WDO) enables increased resolution to help determine the nature of fault conditions. The watchdog timeouts can be programmed either by an external capacitor, or by factory-programmed default delay settings. The watchdog can be disabled via logic pins to avoid undesired watchdog timeouts during the development process.
The TPS3851 is available in a small 3.00-mm × 3.00-mm, 8-pin VSON package.