|Package | PIN:||DRB | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- VDD Input Voltage Range: 1.6 V to 6.5 V
- 0.8% Voltage Threshold Accuracy
- Low Supply Current: IDD = 10 µA (typical)
- User-Programmable Watchdog Timeout
- Factory Programmed Precision Watchdog and Reset Timers:
- ±15% Accurate WDT and RST Delays
- Open-Drain Outputs
- Manual Reset Input (MR)
- Precision Undervoltage Monitoring
- Supports Common Rails from 1.8 V to 5 V
- 4% and 7% Thresholds Available
- 0.5% Hysteresis
- Watchdog Disable Feature
- Available in a Small 3-mm × 3-mm, 8-Pin VSON Package
Texas Instruments TPS3852G33DRBR
The TPS3852 is a precision voltage supervisor with an integrated window watchdog timer. The TPS3852 includes a precision undervoltage supervisor with an undervoltage threshold (VITN) that achieves 0.8% accuracy over the specified temperature range of –40°C to +125°C. In addition, the TPS3852 includes accurate hysteresis making the device ideal for use with tight tolerance systems. The supervisor RESET delay features a 15% accuracy, high-precision delay timer.
The TPS3852 includes a programmable window watchdog timer for a wide variety of applications. The dedicated watchdog output (WDO) enables increased resolution to help determine the nature of fault conditions. The watchdog timeouts can be programmed either by an external capacitor, or by factory-programmed default delay settings. The watchdog can be disabled to avoid undesired watchdog timeouts during the development process.
The TPS3852 is available in a small 3.00-mm × 3.00-mm, 8-pin VSON package.