|Package | PIN:||VSON (DRB) | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- AEC-Q100 Qualified with the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to 125°C Ambient Operating TemperatureRange
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 2
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C4B
- VDD Input Voltage Range: 1.6 V to 6.5 V
- 0.8% Voltage Threshold Accuracy
- Low Supply Current: IDD = 10 µA (typ)
- User-Programmable Watchdog Timeout
- Factory-Programmed Precision Watchdog and Reset Timers:
- ±15% Accurate WDT and RST Delays
- Open-Drain Outputs
- Manual Reset Input (MR)
- Precision Voltage Monitoring:
- Supports Common Rails from 1.8 V to 5.0 V
- 4% and 7% Thresholds Available
- 0.5% Hysteresis
- Watchdog Disable Feature
- Available in a Small 3-mm × 3-mm, 8-Pin VSON Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS3852H18QDRBRQ1
The TPS3852-Q1 is a precision voltage supervisor with an integrated window watchdogtimer. The TPS3852-Q1 includes a precision undervoltage supervisor with an undervoltage threshold(VITN) that achieves 0.8% accuracy over the specified temperature range of–40°C to +125°C. In addition, the TPS3852-Q1 includes accurate hysteresis making the device idealfor use with tight tolerance systems. The supervisor RESET delay features a15% accuracy, high-precision delay timer.
The TPS3852-Q1 includes a programmable window watchdog timer for a wide variety ofapplications. The dedicated watchdog output (WDO) enables increasedresolution to help determine the nature of fault conditions. The watchdog timeouts can beprogrammed either by an external capacitor or by factory-programmed default delay settings. Thewatchdog can be disabled to avoid undesired watchdog timeouts during the developmentprocess.
The TPS3852-Q1 is available in a small 3.00-mm × 3.00-mm, 8-pin VSON package. TheTPS3852-Q1 features wettable flanks that allow for easy optical inspection.