|Package | PIN:||DBT | 30|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Dual, Step-Down for Notebook System Power
- 4.5 V to 25 V Input Voltage Range
- Adjustable Output Voltage
- 95% Efficiency Achievable
- PWM/Skip Mode Control Maintains High Efficiency Under Light Load Conditions
- Fixed-Frequency Operation
- Resistorless Current Protection
- Fixed High-Side Driver Voltage
- Low Quiescent Current (0.6 mA, <1 uA for Standby)
- Small 30-Pin TSSOP
- EVM Available (TPS5102EVM-135)
Texas Instruments TPS5102IDBT
The TPS5102 is a dual, high efficiency controller designed for notebook system power requirements. Under light load conditions, high efficiency is maintained as the controller switches from the PWM mode to the lower frequency Skip mode.
These two operating modes, along with the synchronous-rectifier drivers, dead-time, and very low quiescent current, allow power to be conserved and the battery life extended, under all load conditions.
The resistor-less current protection and fixed high-side driver voltage simplify the system design and reduce the external parts count. The wide input voltage range and adjustable output voltages allow flexibility for using the TPS5102 in notebook power supply applications.