|Package | PIN:||RVE | 28|
|Temp:||S (-10 to 85)|
- Input Voltage Range: 3 V to 22 V
- Output Voltage Range: 0.6 V to 2 V
- 10-A Integrated FET Converter
- Fewest External Components
- ULQ™-100 Mode of Operation to
Enable Long Battery Life During System
- Soft-Start Time Programmable by External
- Switching Frequency: 800 kHz
- D-CAP2™ Architecture to Enable POSCAP
and All MLCC Output Capacitor Usage
- Integrated and Temperature Compensated Low-Side
On-Resistance Sensing for Accurate OCL Protection
- Powergood Output
OCL, OVP, UVP and UVLO Protections
- Thermal Shutdown (non-latch)
- Output Discharge Function
- Integrated Boost MOSFET Switch
- 28-Pin, 3.5-mm × 4.5-mm, RVE, QFN Package
with 0.4-mm Pitch and 1-mm Height
Texas Instruments TPS51362RVET
The TPS51362 is a high-voltage input, synchronous converter with integrated FET, based on DCAP-2 control topology, which enables fast transient response and supports both POSCAP and all MLCC output capacitors. TI proprietary FET technology combined with TI leading-edge package technology provides the highest density solution for single-output power rail such as VCCIO and VDDQ for DDR notebook memory, or any point-of-load (POL) in wide application.
The key feature of the TPS51362 is its ULQ™ Mode to enable low-bias current (100 µA in low power mode, enabled by LP#). This feature is extremely beneficial for long battery life in system standby mode.
The feature set includes switching frequency of 800 kHz. Programmable soft-start time with an external capacitor. auto skip, pre-bias startup, integrated bootstrap switch, power good, enable and a full suite of fault protection schemes, including OCL, UVP, OVP, 5-V UVLO and thermal shutdown.
It is packaged in 3.5 mm × 4.5 mm, 0.4-mm pitch, 28-pin QFN (RVE), and specified from 10°C to 85°C.