|Package | PIN:||RGE | 24|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Integrated FETs Converter w/TI Proprietary D-CAP+ Mode Architecture
- Minimum External Parts Count
- Support all MLCC Output Capacitor and SP/POSCAP
- Auto Skip Mode
- Selectable 700-kHz and 1-MHz Frequency
- Small 4 mm × 4 mm, 24-Pin, QFN Package
Texas Instruments TPS51463RGER
The TPS51463 is a fully integrated synchronous buck regulator employing D-CAP+™. It is used for up to 5-V step-down where system size is at its premium, performance and optimized BOM are must-haves.
The TPS51463 fully supports the Intel Chief River platform, a ULV/CPU system agent application with integrated 2-bit VID function.
The TPS51463 also features two switching frequency settings (700 kHz and 1 MHz), skip mode, pre-bias startup, programmable external capacitor soft-start time/voltage transition time, output discharge, internal VBST Switch, 2-V reference (±1%), power good and enable.
The TPS51463 is available in a 4 mm × 4 mm, 24-pin, QFN package (Green RoHs compliant and Pb free) and is specified from -40°C to 85°C.