- Minimum External Parts Count
- Includes Accurate Output Current Monitor with Programmable Clamp Voltage
- 3-Bit DAC Selects 1 of 8 Output Voltages
- Custom VID Definition Available
- Supports VID-on-the-Fly Voltage Changes
- ±8-mV VCORE Accuracy Over Line/Load/Temp.
- Optimized Efficiency at Light and Heavy Loads
- Patented Output Overshoot Reduction (OSR) Reduces Output Capacitance
- Accurate, Adjustable Voltage Positioning Including No-Droop Option
- Selectable 250/300/350/500 kHz Frequency
- Accurate, 8-level Selectable Current Limit
- 3-V to 28-V Conversion Voltage Range
- Fast FET Driver w/Integrated Boost Diode
- 5 mm × 5 mm, 32-Pin QFN PowerPAD Package
- General IC VCORE Applications
The TPS51513 is a single-phase synchronous buck controller with integrated gate drivers. Advanced control features such as the D-CAP+ architecture and OSR™ overshoot reduction provide fast transient response, low output capacitance and high efficiency. The TPS51513 supports a wide range of IC VCORE applications with an integrated 3-bit DAC. It also provides a full complement of signal I/O including a sleep mode control (SLP), two power good signals (PGOOD and PG), and an analog current monitor (IMON). Logic inputs are compatible with either 1-V or 3.3-V logic levels. VCORE slew rates are controlled with one resistor. In addition, the TPS51513 includes high-current FET gate drivers with an integrated P/N junction diode to drive N-channel FETs with low switching loss. The TPS51513 is available in the 5 mm × 5 mm, 32-pin QFN package and operates between –10°C and 100°C.