|Package | PIN:||RGF | 40|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Conversion Input Voltage Range: 3 V to 15 V
- VDD Input Voltage Range: 4.5 V to 25 V
- Output Voltage Range: 0.6 V to 5.5 V
- 5-V LDO Output
- Integrated Power MOSFETs with 6-A Continuous Output Current
- <10-μA Shut Down Current
- Auto-Skip Eco-mode for Light-Load Efficiency
- D-CAP Mode with Fast Transient Response
- Selectable Switching Frequency from 250 kHz to 1 MHz with an External Resistor
- Built-in 1%, 0.6-V Reference
- 0.7-ms, 1.4-ms, 2.8-ms and 5.6-ms Selectable Internal Voltage Servo Soft-Start
- Pre-Charged Start-up Capability
- Integrated Boost Switch
- Adjustable Overcurrent Limit Via External Resistor
- Overvoltage/Undervoltage, UVLO and Over-Temperature Protection
- Support All Ceramic Output Capacitors
- Open Drain Power Good Indication
- 40-pin QFN Package with PowerPAD
Texas Instruments TPS53314RGFT
TPS53314 is a D-CAP™ mode, 6-A synchronous switcher with integrated MOSFETs. It is designed for ease of use, low external component count, and small package power systems.
This device features single-rail input support, one 20-mΩ and one 7.5-mΩ integrated MOSFET, accurate 1%, 0.6 V Reference, and integrated boost switch. A sample of competitive features include: greater than 96% maximum efficiency, 3 V to 15 V wide input voltage range, very low external component count, D-CAP™ mode control for super fast transient, selectable auto-skip and PWM operation, internal soft-start control, adjustable frequency, and no need for compensation.
The conversion input voltage ranges from 3 V to 15 V, the supply voltage range is from 4.5 V to 25 V, and the output voltage range is from 0.6 V to 5.5 V.
The TPS53314 is available in a 5 mm × 7 mm 40-pin, QFN package and is specified from –40°C to 85°C.