|Package | PIN:||DQP | 22|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Conversion Input Voltage Range: 1.5 V to 22 V
- VDD Input Voltage Range: 4.5 V to 25 V
- 91% Efficiency from 12 V to 1.5 V at 14 A
- Output Voltage Range: 0.6 V to 5.5 V
- 5-V LDO Output
- Supports Single-Rail Input
- Integrated Power MOSFETs with 8 A (TPS53318) or 14 A (TPS53319) of Continuous Output Current
- Auto-Skip Eco-mode™ for Light-Load Efficiency
- < 110 µA Shut Down Current
- D-CAP™ Mode with Fast Transient Response
- Selectable Switching Frequency from 250 kHz to 1 MHz with External Resistor
- Selectable Auto-Skip or PWM-Only Operation
- Built-in 1% 0.6-V Reference.
- 0.7-ms, 1.4-ms, 2.8-ms and 5.6-ms Selectable Internal Voltage Servo Soft-Start
- Integrated Boost Switch
- Pre-Charged Start-Up Capability
- Adjustable Overcurrent Limit with Thermal Compensation
- Overvoltage, Undervoltage, UVLO and Over-Temperature Protection
- Supports All Ceramic Output Capacitors
- Open-Drain Power Good Indication
- Incorporates NexFET™ Power Block Technology
- 22-Pin QFN (DQP) Package with PowerPAD™
Texas Instruments TPS53318DQPT
The TPS53318 and TPS53319 devices are D-CAP mode, 8-A or 14-A synchronous switchers with integrated MOSFETs. They are designed for ease of use, low external component count, and space-conscious power systems.
These devices feature accurate 1%, 0.6-V reference, and integrated boost switch. A sample of competitive features include: 1.5-V to 22-V wide conversion input voltage range, very low external component count, D-CAP™ mode control for super fast transient, auto-skip mode operation, internal soft-start control, selectable frequency, and no need for compensation.
The conversion input voltage ranges from 1.5 V to 22 V, the supply voltage range is from 4.5 V to 25 V, and the output voltage range is from 0.6 V to 5.5 V.
These devices are available in 5 mm x 6 mm, 22-pin QFN package and is specified from –40°C to 85°C.