|Package | PIN:||DQP | 22|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Conversion Input Voltage Range: 1.5 V to 15 V
- VDD Input Voltage Range: 4.5 V to 25 V
- 92% Efficiency From 12 V to 1.5 V at 20 A
- Output Voltage Range: 0.6 V to 5.5 V
- 5-V LDO Output
- Supports Single-Rail Input
- Integrated Power MOSFETs With 20 A of
Continuous Output Current
- Auto-Skip Eco-mode™ for Light-Load Efficiency
- < 10-µA Shutdown Current
- D-CAP™ Mode With Fast Transient Response
- Selectable Switching Frequency From 250 kHz to
1 MHz With External Resistor
- Selectable Auto-Skip or PWM-Only Operation
- Built-in 1% 0.6-V Reference.
- 0.7-ms, 1.4-ms, 2.8-ms and 5.6-ms Selectable
Internal Voltage Servo Soft-Start
- Integrated Boost Switch
- Precharged Start-up Capability
- Adjustable Overcurrent Limit With Thermal
- Overvoltage, Undervoltage, UVLO and
- Supports All Ceramic Output Capacitors
- Open-Drain Power-Good Indication
- Incorporates NexFET™ Power Block Technology
- 22-Pin QFN Package With PowerPAD™
- For SWIFT™ Power Products Documentation,
Texas Instruments TPS53353DQPR
TPS53353 is a D-CAP™ mode, 20-A synchronous switcher with integrated MOSFETs. It is designed for ease of use, low external component count, and space-conscious power systems.
This device features 5.5-mΩ / 2.2-mΩ integrated MOSFETs, accurate 1%, 0.6-V reference, and integrated boost switch. A sample of competitive features include: a conversion input voltage range from 1.5 V to 15 V, very low external component count, D-CAP™ mode control for super fast transient, auto-skip mode operation, internal soft-start control, selectable frequency, and no need for compensation.
The conversion input voltage ranges from 1.5 V to 15 V, the supply voltage range is from 4.5 V to 25 V, and the output voltage range is from 0.6 V to 5.5 V.
The device is available in 5-mm × 6-mm, 22-pin QFN package and is specified from –40°C to 85°C.