|Package | PIN:||DQP | 22|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 96% Maximum Efficiency
- Conversion Input Voltage Range: 1.5 V to 15 V
- VDD Input Voltage Range: 4.5 V to 25 V
- Output Voltage Range: 0.6 V to 5.5 V
- 5-V LDO Output
- Supports Single Rail Input
- Integrated Power MOSFETs with 30-A of Continuous Output Current
- Auto-Skip Eco-mode™ for Light-Load Efficiency
- < 10-µA Shutdown Current
- D-CAP™ Mode With Fast Transient Response
- Selectable Switching Frequency from 250 kHz to 1 MHz With External Resistor
- Selectable Auto-Skip or PWM-Only Operation
- Built-in 1% 0.6-V Reference.
- 0.7-ms, 1.4-ms, 2.8-ms and 5.6-ms Selectable Internal Voltage Servo Soft-Start
- Integrated Boost Switch
- Precharged Startup Capability
- Adjustable Overcurrent Limit with Thermal Compensation
- Overvoltage, Undervoltage, UVLO and Overtemperature Protection
- Supports All Ceramic Output Capacitors
- Open-Drain Power Good Indication
- Incorporates NexFET™ Power Block Technology
- 22-Pin QFN Package With PowerPAD™
- For SWIFT™ Power Products Documentation, see http://www.ti.com/swift
- Green (RoHS Compatible), is Optional
Texas Instruments TPS53355DQPR
TPS53355 is a D-CAP mode™, 30-A synchronous switcher with integrated MOSFETs. It is designed for ease of use, low external component count, and space-conscious power systems.
This device features 5 mΩ/2.0 mΩ integrated MOSFETs, accurate 1%, 0.6-V reference, and integrated boost switch. A sample of competitive features include: 1.5-V to 15-V wide conversion input voltage range, very low external component count, D-CAP™ mode control for super fast transient, auto-skip mode operation, internal soft-start control, selectable frequency, and no need for compensation.
The conversion input voltage ranges from 1.5 V to 15 V, the supply voltage range is from 4.5 V to 25 V, and the output voltage range is from 0.6 V to 5.5 V.
The device is available in 5-mm × 6-mm, 22-pin QFN package and is specified from –40°C to 85°C.