|Package | PIN:||RVE | 28|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Integrated 13.8- and 5.9-mΩ MOSFETs Support
12-A Continuous Output Current
- Adjustments Available Through PMBus™
- Voltage Margin and Adjustment
- Soft-Start Time
- Power-On Delay
- VDD UVLO Level
- Fault Reporting
- Switching Frequency
- Supports All Ceramic Output Capacitors
- Reference Voltage 600 mV ±0.5% Tolerance
- Output Voltage Range: 0.6 V to 5.5 V
- D-CAP3™ Control Mode With Fast Load-Step
- Auto-Skipping Eco-Mode™ for High Light-
- FCCM for Tight Output Ripple and Voltage
- Eight Selectable Frequency Settings from
200 kHz to 1 MHz
- 3.5 mm × 4.5 mm, 28-Pin, QFN Package
Texas Instruments TPS53915RVET
The TPS53915 is a small-sized, synchronous buck converter with an adaptive on-time D-CAP3 control mode. The device offers ease-of-use and low external-component count for space-conscious power systems.
This device features high-performance integrated MOSFETs, accurate 0.5% 0.6-V reference, and an integrated boost switch. Competitive features include very-low external-component count, fast load-transient response, auto-skip mode operation, internal soft-start control, and no requirement for compensation. The device also features programmability and fault report via PMBus™ to simplify the power supply design.
A forced continuous conduction mode helps meet tight voltage regulation accuracy requirements for performance DSPs and FPGAs. The TPS53915 is available in a 28-pin QFN package and is specified from 40°C to 85°C ambient temperature.