|Package | PIN:||PWP | 28|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Separate Low-Voltage Power Bus
- 8-m MOSFET Switches for High Efficiency at 14-A Continuous Output
- Adjustable Output Voltage Down to 0.9 V
- Externally Compensated With 1% Internal Reference Accuracy
- Fast Transient Response
- Wide PWM Frequency: Adjustable 280 kHz to 700 kHz
- Load Protected by Peak Current Limit and Thermal Shutdown
- Integrated Solution Reduces Board Area and Total Cost
- SWIFT Documentation, Application Notes, and Design Software: www.ti.com/swift
- Low-Voltage, High-Density Systems With Power Distributed at 2.5 V, 3.3 V Available
- Point of Load Regulation for High-Performance DSPs, FPGAs, ASICs, and Microprocessors
- Broadband, Networking, and Optical Communications Infrastructure
SWIFT, PowerPAD are trademarks of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments TPS54010PWP
As a member of the SWIFT family of dc/dc regulators, the TPS54010 low-input voltage, high-output current synchronous buck PWM converter integrates all required active components. Included on the substrate with the listed features are a true, high-performance, voltage error amplifier that enables maximum performance under transient conditions and flexibility in choosing the output filter L and C components; an undervoltage-lockout circuit to prevent start-up until the VIN input voltage reaches 3 V; an internally and externally set slowstart circuit to limit in-rush currents; and a power-good output useful for processor/logic reset, fault signaling, and supply sequencing.
The TPS54010 is available in a thermally enhanced 28-pin TSSOP (PWP) PowerPAD package, which eliminates bulky heatsinks.