|Package | PIN:||DGQ | 10|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- 3.5- to 60-V Input Voltage Range
- 200-mΩ High-Side MOSFET
- High Efficiency at Light Loads With a Pulse
- 116-µA Operating Quiescent Current
- 1.3-µA Shutdown Current
- 100-kHz to 2.5-MHz Switching Frequency
- Synchronizes to External Clock
- Adjustable Slow Start/Sequencing
- UV and OV Power Good Output
- Adjustable UVLO Voltage and Hysteresis
- 0.8-V Internal Voltage Reference
- MSOP10 Package With PowerPAD
- Supported by SwitcherPro™ Software Tool
- Supports Defense, Aerospace, and Medical Applications
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly and Test Site
- One Fabrication Site
- Available in Military (55°C to 125°C)
- Extended Product Life Cycle
- Extended Product-Change Notification
- Product Traceability
Texas Instruments TPS54060MDGQTEP
The TPS54060 device is a 60-V, 0.5-A, step-down regulator with an integrated high-side MOSFET. Current mode control provides simple external compensation and flexible component selection. A low-ripple pulse skip mode reduces the no load, regulated output supply current to 116 µA. Using the enable pin, shutdown supply current is reduced to 1.3 µA when the enable pin is low.
Undervoltage lockout is internally set at 2.5 V, but can be increased using the enable pin. The output voltage startup ramp is controlled by the slow start pin that can also be configured for sequencing/tracking. An open-drain power good signal indicates the output is within 93% to 107% of its nominal voltage.
A wide switching frequency range allows efficiency and external component size to be optimized. Frequency fold back and thermal shutdown protects the part during an overload condition.
The TPS54060 is available in a 10-pin thermally-enhanced MSOP10 PowerPAD package.