|Package | PIN:||DGK | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Integrated High-Side and Low-Side MOSFET
- Peak Current Mode Control
- Diode Emulation for Improved Light-Load Efficiency
- 89 µA (typical) Operating Quiescent Current
- 100-kHz to 400-kHz Adjustable Switching Frequency
- Synchronizes to External Clock
- Internal Slow-Start
- 0.8 V ±2% Voltage Reference
- Stable with Ceramic Output Capacitors or Low-Cost Aluminum Electrolytic
- Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limit, Thermal and Frequency Foldback Protection
- MSOP-8 and 3mm × 3mm VSON-8 Packages
Texas Instruments TPS54062DGKR
The TPS54062 device is a 60-V, 50-mA, synchronous step-down converter with integrated high-side and low-side MOSFETs. Current mode control provides simple external compensation and flexible component selection. The non-switching supply current is 89 µA. Using the enable pin, shutdown supply current is reduced to 1.7 µA.
Undervoltage lockout is internally set at 4.5 V, but can be increased using the accurate enable pin threshold. The output voltage start-up ramp is controlled by the internal slow-start time.
Adjustable switching frequency range allows efficiency and external component size to be optimized. Frequency foldback and thermal shutdown protects the part during an overload condition.