|Package | PIN:||HTSSOP (PWP) | 20|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Integrated MOSFET Switches for High Efficiency at 1.5-A Continuous Output Source or Sink Current
- 0.9-V to 3.3-V Adjustable Output Voltage With 1% Accuracy
- Externally Compensated for Design Flexibility
- Fast Transient Response
- Wide PWM Frequency: Fixed 350 kHz, 550 kHz, or Adjustable 280 kHz to 700 kHz
- Load Protected by Peak Current Limit and Thermal Shutdown
- Integrated Solution Reduces Board Area and Total Cost
- Low-Voltage, High-Density Systems With Power Distributed at 5 V or 3.3 V
- Point of Load Regulation for High Performance DSPs, FPGAs, ASICs, and Microprocessors
- Broadband, Networking, and Optical Communications Infrastructure
- Portable Computing/Notebook PCs
PowerPAD and SWIFT are trademarks of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments TPS54110QPWPRQ1
As members of the SWIFT family of dc/dc regulators, the TPS54110 low-input-voltage high-output-current synchronous-buck PWM converter integrates all required active components. Included on the substrate with the listed features are a true, high-performance, voltage error amplifier that provides high performance under transient conditions; an undervoltage-lockout circuit to prevent start-up until the input voltage reaches 3 V; an internally and externally set slow-start circuit to limit in-rush currents; and a power-good output useful for processor/logic reset, fault signaling, and supply sequencing.
The TPS54110 device is available in a thermally enhanced 20-pin TSSOP (PWP) PowerPAD. package, which eliminates bulky heatsinks. TI provides evaluation modules and the SWIFT designer software tool to aid in quickly achieving high-performance power supply designs to meet aggressive equipment development cycles.