|Package | PIN:||RHL | 24|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 150)|
- Input Voltage Range:
- VIN: 2.95 V to 6 V
- LDOIN: VOUT + VDO to 5.5V
- BIAS: 2.375 V to 5.5 V
- Provides an Efficient, Low Noise Supply Rail
- Independent Enable, Power Good, and Soft Start
- 3-A, High-Efficiency, Synchronous, Step-Down Switcher:
- Output Voltage Adjustable Down to 0.8 V
- Sync to External Clock: 300 kHz to 2 MHz
- 1% Reference Accuracy
- 3-A, Low-Noise LDO:
- Output Noise: 17 µVRMS at 10 Hz to 1 MHz With DC-DCRunning
- Output Voltage Range: 0.8 V to 3.6 V
- Ultra-Low Dropout: 100 mV at 3 A (Typical)
- 1% Output Accuracy
- Excellent Load and Line Transient Response
- Small Package: 5.50 mm × 3.50 mm VQFN-24
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS54122RHLT
The TPS54122 device combines an efficient step-down switching (DC-DC) converter with ahigh power-supply rejection (PSR), low-noise, low-dropout regulator (LDO) to provide anultra-low-noise power supply that delivers a QuietSupply rail to noise-sensitiveapplications.
TPS54122 is ideally suited for systems with 5-V power busses and can support 3-Acontinuous output current through the DC-DC or LDO output. The LDO output voltage can be set from0.8 V to 3.6 V, and the DC-DC can be adjusted from 0.83 V to 5 V using external resistors. Thedevice can be used in a wide range of low-noise applications because the dc-dc converter and LDOare completely configurable. In addition, the TPS54122 includes features such as soft start,switching frequency synchronization, and a power-good signal.
By feeding the output of the DC-DC converter to the input of the LDO, the TPS54122 cansupply efficient, low-noise power at up to 3 A.
The TPS54122 is available in a space-saving,
5.50 mm × 3.50 mm VQFN package, and is specified to operate over a –40°C to +125°C ambienttemperature range.