|Package | PIN:||DDC | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- 4.5-V to 28-V Wide Input voltage Range
- Integrated 148-mΩ and 78-mΩ MOSFETs for 2-A,
Continuous Output Current
- Low 2-µA Shutdown, 45-µA Quiescent Current
- Internal 5-mS Soft-Start
- Fixed 500-kHz Switching Frequency
- Advanced Eco-mode™ Pulse Skip
- Peak Current Mode Control
- Internal Loop compensation
- Overcurrent Protection for Both MOSFETs with
Hiccup Mode Protection
- Over Voltage Protection
- Thermal Shutdown
- SOT-23 (6) Package
Texas Instruments TPS54202HDDCR
The TPS54202H is a 4.5-V to 28-V input voltage range, 2-A synchronous buck converter. The device includes two integrated switching FETs, internal loop compensation and 5-ms internal soft start to reduce component count.
By integrating the MOSFETs and employing the SOT-23 package, the TPS54202H achieves the high power density and offers a small footprint on the PCB.
Advanced Eco-mode implementation maximizes the light load efficiency and reduces the power loss.
Cycle-by-cycle current limit in both high-side MOSFET protects the converter in an overload condition and is enhanced by a low-side MOSFET freewheeling current limit which prevents current runaway. Hiccup mode protection is triggered if the overcurrent condition has persisted for longer than the present time.For all available packages, see the orderable addendum at the end of the data sheet.