|Package | PIN:||DRC | 10|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- 3.5-V to 60-V Input Voltage Range
- 200-mΩ High-Side MOSFET
- High Efficiency at Light Loads With a Pulse-Skipping Eco-mode™
- 138-µA Operating Quiescent Current
- 1.3-µA Shutdown Current
- 100-kHz to 2.5-MHz Switching Frequency
- Synchronizes to External Clock
- Adjustable Slow Start and Sequencing
- UV and OV Powergood Output
- Adjustable UVLO Voltage and Hysteresis
- 0.8-V Internal Voltage Reference
- 10-Pin MSOP and 10-Pin 3-mm × 3-mm VSON With PowerPAD™ Packages
- Create a Custom Design Using the TPS54260 With WEBENCH® Power Designer
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS54260DRCT
The TPS54260 device is a 60-V, 2.5-A, step-down regulator with an integrated high-sideMOSFET. Current mode control provides simple external compensation and flexible componentselection. A low-ripple, pulse skip mode reduces the no load, regulated output supply current to138 µA. Using the enable pin, shutdown supply current is reduced to
1.3 µA, when the enable pin is low.
Undervoltage lockout (UVLO) is internally set at
2.5 V, but can be increased using the enable pin. The output voltage startup ramp iscontrolled by the slow-start pin that can also be configured for sequencing and tracking. Anopen-drain powergood signal indicates the output is within 94% to 107% of its nominalvoltage.
A wide switching frequency range allows efficiency and external component size to beoptimized. Frequency foldback and thermal shutdown protects the part during an overloadcondition.
The TPS54260 is available in 10-pin thermally enhanced MSOP and 10-pin 3-mm × 3-mm SONPowerPAD packages.