|Package | PIN:||DRC | 10|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- 3.5-V to 60-V Input Voltage Range
- 200-mΩ High-Side MOSFET
- High-Efficiency at Light Loads With a Pulse Skipping Eco-mode™ Control Scheme
- 138-µA Operating Quiescent Current
- 1.3-µA Shutdown Current
- 100-kHz to 2.5-MHz Switching Frequency
- Synchronizes to External Clock
- Adjustable Slow-Start and Sequencing
- UV and OV Power Good Output
- Adjustable UVLO Voltage and Hysteresis
- 0.8-V Internal Voltage Reference
- 10-Pin HVSSOP and 10-Pin 3-mm × 3-mm VSON Packages
- Supported by WEBENCH® Software Tool
- Supports Defense, Aerospace, and Medical Applications
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly and Test Site
- One Fabrication Site
- Available in Military (–55°C to 125°C) Temperature Range
- Extended Product Life Cycle
- Extended Product-Change Notification
- Product Traceability
Texas Instruments TPS54260MDRCTEP
The TPS54260-EP device is a 60-V, 2.5-A, step-down regulator with an integrated high-side MOSFET. Current mode control provides simple external compensation and flexible component selection. A low-ripple pulse skip mode reduces the no load, regulated output supply current to 138 µA. Using the enable pin, shutdown supply current is reduced to 1.3 µA when the enable pin is low.
Under voltage lockout is internally set at 2.5 V, but can be increased using the enable pin. The output voltage startup ramp is controlled by the slow-start pin that can also be configured for sequencing and tracking. An open drain power good signal indicates the output is within 94% to 107% of the nominal voltage.
A wide switching frequency range allows efficiency and external component size to be optimized. Frequency fold back and thermal shutdown protects the part during an overload condition.
The TPS54260-EP is available in 10-pin thermally-enhanced HVSSOP and 10-pin 3-mm × 3-mm VSON package.