|Package | PIN:||PWP | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 60-mΩ, MOSFET Switches for High Efficiency at 3-A
Continuous Output Source and Sink Current
- 0.9-V, 1.2-V, 1.5-V, 1.8-V, 2.5-V, and 3.3-V Fixed Output
Voltage Devices With 1.0% Initial Accuracy
- Internally Compensated for Low Parts Count
- Fast Transient Response
- Wide PWM Frequency Fixed 350 kHz, 550 kHz or Adjustable
280 kHz to 700 kHz
- Load Protected by Peak Current Limit and Thermal Shutdown
- Integrated Solution Reduces Board Area and Total Cost
Texas Instruments TPS54316PWP
As members of the SWIFT™ family of DC - DC regulators, the TPS54311, TPS54312, TPS54313, TPS54314, TPS54315 and TPS54316 low-input-voltage high-outputcurrent synchronous-buck PWM converters integrate all required active components. Included on the substrate with the listed features are a true, high performance, voltage error amplifier that provides high performance under transient conditions; an undervoltage-lockout circuit to prevent start-up until the input voltage reaches 3 V; an internally and externally set slow-start circuit to limit in-rush currents; and a powergood output useful for processor/logic reset, fault signaling, and supply sequencing.
The TPS54311, TPS54312, TPS54313, TPS54314, TPS54315 and TPS54316 devices are available in a thermally enhanced 20-pin HTSSOP (PWP) PowerPAD™ package, which eliminates bulky heatsinks. TI provides evaluation modules and the SWIFT designer software tool to aid in quickly achieving high-performance power supply designs to meet aggressive equipment development cycles.