|Package | PIN:||RHL | 14|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 150)|
- Integrated 57-mΩ / 50-mΩ MOSFETs
- Split Power Rail: 1.6 to 17 V on PVIN
- 200-kHz to 1.2-MHz Switching Frequency
- Synchronizes to External Clock
- 0.8-V Voltage Reference With ±1% Accuracy
- Low 2-µA Shutdown Quiescent Current
- Hiccup Overcurrent Protection
- Monotonic Start-Up into Prebiased Outputs
- –40°C to 150°C Operating Junction Temperature Range
- Pin-to-Pin Compatible With the TPS54620
- Adjustable Slow Start/Power Sequencing
- Power Good Output for Undervoltage and Overvoltage Monitoring
- Adjustable Input Undervoltage Lockout (UVLO)
- Supported by SwitcherPro™ Software Tool
- For SWIFT™ Documentation and SwitcherPro, Visit www.ti.com/swift
- Create a Custom Design Using the TPS54320 With the WEBENCH® Power Designer
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS54320RHLT
The TPS54320 is a full-featured 17-V, 3-A synchronous step-down converter which isoptimized for small designs through high efficiency and integrated high-side and low-side MOSFETs.Further space savings are achieved through current mode control, which reduces component count, andby selecting a high switching frequency, reducing footprint of the inductor.
The output voltage start-up ramp is controlled by the SS/TR pin which allows operation aseither a stand-alone power supply or in tracking situations. Power sequencing is also possible bycorrectly configuring the enable and the open drain power good pins.
Cycle by cycle current limiting on the high-side FET protects the device in overloadsituations and is enhanced by a low-side sourcing current limit which prevents current runaway.Hiccup protection is triggered if the overcurrent condition has persisted for longer than thepreset time. Thermal shutdown disables the part when die temperature exceeds thermal shutdowntemperature. The TPS54320 is available in a 14-pin, 3.5-mm × 3.5-mm VQFN, thermally enhancedpackage.