|Package | PIN:||PWP | 16|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly/Test Site, One Fabrication Site
- Extended Temperature Performance of -55°C to 125°C
- Enhanced Diminishing Manufacturing Sources (DMS) Support
- Enhanced Product-Change Notification
- Qualification Pedigree(1)
- 100 mW, 4.5-A Peak MOSFET Switch for High Efficiency at 3-A Continuous Output Current
- Uses External Lowside MOSFET or Diode
- Output Voltage Adjustable Down to 0.891 V With 2% Accuracy
- Synchronizes to External Clock
- 180° Out of Phase Synchronization
- Wide PWM Frequency - Fixed 250 kHz, 500 kHz or Adjustable 250 kHz to 700 kHz
- Internal Slow Start
- Load Protected by Peak Current Limit and Thermal Shutdown
- Adjustable Undervoltage Lockout
- 16-Pin TSSOP PowerPAD Package
- Industrial & Commercial Low Power Systems
- LCD Monitors and TVs
- Computer Peripherals
- Point of Load Regulation for High Performance DSPs, FPGAs, ASICs, and Microprocessors
PowerPAD, SWIFT are trademarks of Texas Instruments.
(1)Component qualification in accordance with JEDEC and industry standards to ensure reliable operation over an extended temperature range. This includes, but is not limited to, Highly Accelerated Stress Test (HAST) or biased 85/85, temperature cycle, autoclave or unbiased HAST, electromigration, bond intermetallic life, and mold compound life. Such qualification testing should not be viewed as justifying use of this component beyond specified performance and environmental limits.
Texas Instruments TPS54350MPWPREP
The TPS54350 is a medium output current
synchronous buck PWM converter with an integrated high side MOSFET and a gate driver for an optional low side external MOSFET. Features include a high performance voltage error amplifier that enables maximum performance under transient conditions and flexibility in choosing the output filter inductors and capacitors. The TPS54350 has an under-voltage-lockout circuit to prevent start-up until the input voltage reaches 4.5 V; an internal slow-start circuit to limit in-rush currents; and a power good output to indicate valid output conditions. The synchronization feature is configurable as either an input or an output for easy 180° out of phase synchronization.
The TPS54350 device is available in a thermally enhanced 16-pin TSSOP (PWP) PowerPAD package. Texas Instruments provides evaluation modules and the SWIFT designer software tool to aid in quickly achieving high-performance power supply designs to meet aggressive equipment development cycles.