|Package | PIN:||PWP | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 100 mΩ, 4.5-A Peak MOSFET Switch for High Efficiency at 3-A Continuous Output Current
- Uses External Lowside MOSFET or Diode
- Fixed Output Versions 1.2V/1.5V/1.8V/2.5V/3.3V/5.0V
- Internally Compensated for Low Parts Count
- Synchronizes to External Clock
- 180° Out of Phase Synchronization
- Wide PWM Frequency Fixed 250 kHz, 500 kHz or Adjustable 250 kHz to 700 kHz
- Internal Slow Start
- Load Protected by Peak Current Limit and Thermal Shutdown
- Adjustable Undervoltage Lockout
- 16-Pin TSSOP PowerPAD Package
- Industrial & Commercial Low Power Systems
- LCD Monitors and TVs
- Computer Peripherals
- Point of Load Regulation for High Performance DSPs, FPGAs, ASICs and Microprocessors
PowerPAD and SWIFT are trademarks of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments TPS54356PWP
The TPS5435x is a medium output current synchronous buck PWM converter with an integrated high side MOSFET and a gate driver for an optional low side external MOSFET. Features include a high performance voltage error amplifier that enables maximum performance under transient conditions. The TPS5435x has an under-voltage-lockout circuit to prevent start-up until the input voltage reaches a preset value; an internal slow-start circuit to limit in-rush currents; and a power good output to indicate valid output conditions. The synchronization feature is configurable as either an input or an output for easy 180° out of phase synchronization.
The TPS5435x devices are available in a thermally enhanced 16-pin TSSOP (PWP) PowerPAD package. TI provides evaluation modules and the SWIFT Designer software tool to aid in quickly achieving high-performance power supply designs to meet aggressive equipment development cycles.