|Package | PIN:||DDA | 8|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 125)|
- 4.5-V to 60-V (65-V Abs Max) Input Range
- 3.5-A Continuous Current, 4.5-A Minimum Peak Inductor Current Limit
- Current Mode Control DC/DC Converter
- 92-mΩ High-Side MOSFET
- High Efficiency at Light Loads with Pulse Skipping Eco-mode™
- Low Dropout at Light Loads with Integrated BOOT Recharge FET
- 146-µA Operating Quiescent Current
- 2-µA Shutdown Current
- 100-kHz to 2.5-MHz Fixed Switching Frequency
- Synchronizes to External Clock
- Adjustable UVLO Voltage and Hysteresis
- Internal Soft Start
- Accurate Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limit
- Thermal, Overvoltage, and Frequency Foldback Protection
- 0.8 V 1% Internal Voltage Reference
- 8-Terminal HSOIC with PowerPAD™ Package
- –40°C to 150°C TJ Operating Range
- Create a Custom Design using the TPS54360 with the WEBENCH® Power Designer
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS54360DDA
The TPS54360 is a 60-V, 3.5-A, step-down regulator with an integrated high side MOSFET.The device survives load dump pulses up to 65 V per ISO 7637. Current mode control provides simpleexternal compensation and flexible component selection. A low ripple pulse skip mode reduces the noload supply current to 146 µA. Shutdown supply current is reduced to 2 µA when the enable pin ispulled low.
Undervoltage lockout is internally set at 4.3 V but can be increased using the enablepin. The output voltage start-up ramp is internally controlled to provide a controlled start-up andeliminate overshoot.
A wide switching frequency range allows either efficiency or external component size tobe optimized. Frequency foldback and thermal shutdown protect internal and external componentsduring an overload condition.
The TPS54360 is available in an 8-terminal thermally enhanced HSOICPowerPAD™ package.