|Package | PIN:||DPR | 10|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- High Efficiency at Light Loads With Pulse-Skipping Eco-Mode™
- 89-mΩ High-Side MOSFET
- 152-µA Operating Quiescent Current and 2-µA Shutdown Current
- 100-kHz to 2.5-MHz Adjustable Switching Frequency
- Synchronizes to External Clock
- Low Dropout at Light Loads With Integrated BOOT Recharge FET
- Adjustable UVLO Voltage and Hysteresis
- UV and OV Power Good Output
- Adjustable Soft Start and Sequencing
- 0.8-V 1% Internal Voltage Reference
- 10-Pin WSON With Thermal Pad Package
- –40°C to 150°C TJ Operating Range
- Create a Custom Design using the TPS54361 with the WEBENCH® Power Designer
Texas Instruments TPS54361DPRR
The TPS54361 device is a 60-V, 3.5-A, step-down regulator with an integrated high-side MOSFET. The device survives load dump pulses up to 65 V per ISO 7637. Current-mode control provides simple external compensation and flexible component selection. A low-ripple pulse-skip mode reduces the no-load supply current to 152 µA. Shutdown supply current is reduced to 2 µA when the enable pin is pulled low.
Undervoltage lockout is internally set at 4.3 V but can increase using an external resistor-divider at the enable pin. The output voltage startup ramp is controlled by the soft-start pin that can also be configured for sequencing and tracking. An open-drain power-good signal indicates the output is within 93% to 106% of the nominal voltage.
A wide adjustable switching frequency range allows for optimization of either efficiency or external component size. Cycle-by-cycle current limit, frequency foldback, and thermal shutdown protects internal and external components during an overload condition.
The TPS54361 device is available in a 10-pin 4-mm × 4-mm WSON package.