|Package | PIN:||PWP | 20|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Tracks Externally Applied Reference Voltage
- 60-m MOSFET Switches for High Efficiency at 3-A Continuous Output Source or Sink Current
- 6% to 90% VI Output Tracking Range
- Wide PWM Frequency:
- Fixed 350 kHz or Adjustable 280 kHz to 700 kHz
- Load Protected by Peak Current Limit and Thermal Shutdown
- Integrated Solution Reduces Board Area and Total Cost
- DDR Memory Termination Voltage
- Active Termination of GTL and SSTL High-Speed Logic Families
- DAC Controlled High Current Output Stage
- Precision Point of Load Power Supply
PowerPAD and SWIFT are trademarks of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments TPS54372QPWPRQ1
As a member of the SWIFT family of dc/dc regulators, the TPS54372 low-input voltage high-output current synchronous-buck PWM converter integrates all required active components. Included on the substrate with the listed features are a true, high performance, voltage error amplifier that enables maximum performance under transient conditions and flexibility in choosing the output filter L and C components; an under-voltage-lockout circuit to prevent start-up until the input voltage reaches 3 V; an internally and externally set slow-start circuit to limit in-rush currents; and a status output to indicate valid operating conditions.
The TPS54372 is available in a thermally enhanced 20-pin TSSOP (PWP) PowerPAD package, which eliminates bulky heatsinks. Texas Instruments provides evaluation modules and the SWIFT designer software tool to aid in quickly achieving high-performance power supply designs to meet aggressive equipment development cycles.