|Package | PIN:||DDA | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- High Efficiency at Light Loads with Pulse Skipping Eco-mode™
- 92-mΩ High-Side MOSFET
- 146 µA Operating Quiescent Current and 2 µA Shutdown Current
- 100 kHz to 2.5 MHz Fixed Switching Frequency
- Synchronizes to External Clock
- Low Dropout at Light Loads with Integrated BOOT Recharge FET
- Adjustable UVLO Voltage and Hysteresis
- 0.8 V 1% Internal Voltage Reference
- 8-Terminal HSOP with PowerPAD™ Package
- –40°C to 150°C TJ Operating Range
- Create a Custom Design using the TPS54560B-Q1 with the WEBENCH® Power Designer
Texas Instruments TPS54560BQDDARQ1
The TPS54560B-Q1 is a 60 V, 5 A, step down regulator with an integrated high side MOSFET. The device survives load dump pulses up to 65V per ISO 7637. Current mode control provides simple external compensation and flexible component selection. A low ripple pulse skip mode reduces the no load supply current to 146 µA. Shutdown supply current is reduced to 2 µA when the enable pin is pulled low.
Undervoltage lockout is internally set at 4.3 V but can be increased using the enable pin. The output voltage start up ramp is internally controlled to provide a controlled start up and eliminate overshoot.
A wide switching frequency range allows either efficiency or external component size to be optimized. Output current is limited cycle-by-cycle. Frequency foldback and thermal shutdown protects internal and external components during an overload condition.
The TPS54560B-Q1 is available in an 8-terminal thermally enhanced HSOP PowerPAD™ package.