|Package | PIN:||DPR | 10|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to 125°C Ambient Operating Temperature Range
- Device HBM ESD Classification H1C
- Device CDM ESD Classification C5
- High Efficiency at Light Loads With Pulse-Skipping Eco-mode™ Control
- 87-mΩ High-Side MOSFET
- 152-µA Operating Quiescent Current and 2-µA Shutdown Current
- 100-kHz to 2.5-MHz Switching Frequency
- Synchronizes to External Clock
- Low-Dropout Operation at Light Loads With Integrated BOOT Recharge FET
- Adjustable UVLO Voltage and Hysteresis
- Power-Good Output Monitor for Undervoltage and Overvoltage
- Adjustable Soft-Start and Sequencing
- 0.8-V 1% Internal Voltage Reference
- 10-Pin WSON With Thermal Pad Package
- –40°C to 150°C TJ Operating Range
- Create a Custom Design using the TPS54561-Q1 with the WEBENCH® Power Designer
Texas Instruments TPS54561QDPRRQ1
The TPS54561-Q1 device is a 60-V, 5-A, step-down regulator with an integrated high-side MOSFET. The device survives load dump pulses up to 65 V per ISO7637. Current-mode control provides simple external compensation and flexible component selection. A low-ripple pulse-skip mode and 152-µA supply current enables high efficiency at light loads. Pulling the enable pin low reduces shutdown supply current to 2 µA.
Undervoltage lockout has an internal 4.3-V setting. Use of an external resistor divider at the EN pin can increase the setting. The soft-start pin controls the output-voltage start-up ramp and also configures sequencing or tracking. An open-drain power-good signal indicates the output is within 93% to 106% of its nominal voltage.
A wide adjustable switching-frequency range allows optimization for either efficiency or external component size. Cycle-by-cycle current limit, frequency foldback, and thermal shutdown protect the device during an overload condition.
The TPS54561-Q1 is available in a 10-pin, 4-mm × 4-mm WSON package.