|Package | PIN:||PWP | 28|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 30-mΩ, 12-A Peak MOSFET Switches for High Efficiency at 6-A Continuous Output Source or Sink Current
- Adjustable Output Voltage Down to 0.9 V With 1.0% Accuracy
- Wide PWM Frequency: Fixed 350 kHz, 550 kHz or Adjustable 280 kHz to 700 kHz
- Synchronizable to 700 kHz
- Load Protected by Peak Current Limit and Thermal Shutdown
- Integrated Solution Reduces Board Area and Component Count
- SWIFT Documentation, Application Notes, and Design Software: www.ti.com/swift
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS54610PWP
As a member of the SWIFT™ family of dc/dcregulators, the TPS54610low-input voltage high-output current synchronous buck PWM converter integrates all required activecomponents. Included on the substrate with the listed features are a true, high performance,voltage error amplifier that enables maximum performance and flexibility in choosing the outputfilter L and C components; an under-voltage-lockout circuit to prevent start-up until the inputvoltage reaches 3 V; an internally or externally set slow-start circuit to limit inrush currents;and a power good output useful for processor/logic reset, fault signaling, and supplysequencing.
The TPS54610 isavailable in a thermally enhanced 28-pin HTSSOP (PWP) PowerPAD™ package, which eliminates bulky heatsinks. TIprovides evaluation modules and the SWIFT™ designer software tool to aid in quickly achievinghigh-performance power supply designs to meet aggressive equipment development cycles.