|Package | PIN:||PWP | 28|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Controlled Baseline
One Assembly/Test Site, One Fabrication Site
- Extended Temperature Performance of 55°C to 125°C
- Enhanced Diminishing Manufacturing Sources (DMS) Support
- Enhanced Product-Change Notification
- Qualification Pedigree (1)
- 30-m, 12-A Peak MOSFET Switches for High Efficiency at 6-A Continuous Output Source and Sink
- 0.9-V, 1.2-V, 1.5-V, 1.8-V, 2.5-V, and 3.3-V Fixed Output Voltage Devices With 1% Initial Accuracy
- Internally Compensated for Easy Use and Minimal Component Count
- Fast Transient Response
- Wide PWM Frequency Fixed 350 kHz, 550 kHz or Adjustable 280 kHz to 700 kHz
- Load Protected by Peak Current Limit and Thermal Shutdown
- Integrated Solution Reduces Board Area and Total Cost
- Low-Voltage, High-Density Systems With Power Distributed at 5 V or 3.3 V
- Point of Load Regulation for High Performance DSPs, FPGAs, ASICs and Microprocessors
- Broadband, Networking and Optical Communications Infrastructure
- Portable Computing/Notebook PCs
(1) Component qualification in accordance with JEDEC and industry standards to ensure reliable operation over an extended temperature range. This includes, but is not limited to, Highly Accelerated Stress Test (HAST) or biased 85/85, temperature cycle, autoclave or unbiased HAST, electromigration, bond intermetallic life, and mold compound life. Such qualification testing should not be viewed as justifying use of this component beyond specified performance and environmental limits.
SWIFT, PowerPAD are trademarks of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments TPS54615MPWPREP
The SWIFT™ family of dc/dc regulators, the TPS54611, TPS54612, TPS54613, TPS54614, TPS54615, and TPS54616 low-input voltage high-output current synchronous-buck PWM converters integrate all required active components. Included on the substrate are true, high-performance, voltage error amplifiers that provide high performance under transient conditions; an under-voltage lockout circuit to prevent start-up until the input voltage reaches 3 V; an internally and externally set slow-start circuit to limit in-rush currents; and a power good output useful for processor/logic reset, fault signaling, and supply sequencing.
The TPS54611-6 devices are available in a thermally enhanced 28-pin TSSOP (PWP) PowerPAD™ package, which eliminates bulky heatsinks. Texas Instruments provides evaluation modules and the SWIFT™ designer software tool to aid in quickly achieving high-performance power supply designs to meet aggressive equipment development cycles.